Virat Kohli Age – 33 Years
|Virat Kohli Age in 2021||33 Years|
|Virat Kohli Birthdate||5 November , 1988|
|Birthplace||Delhi , India|
|Coach||Raj Kumar Sharma|
|Virat Kohli Net Worth||400 Crore +|
Virat Kohli is an Indian cricketer and captain of Indian Cricket team . He is right handed top order batsman and is considered as one of the best batsman in the world . He was the captain of U-19 cricket team in 2008 and under his captaincy India has won U-19 World Cup in Malasia . As per January 2022 , Virat Kohli Age is 33 Years .
|Virat Kohli Height||5’9 Feet|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Virat Kohli Awards||Sir Garfield Sobers Trophy (ICC Cricketer of the Year): 2017|
ICC ODI Player of the Year: 2012, 2017
ICC Test Team of the Year: 2017 (captain)
Padma Shri: 2017
ICC ODI Team of the Year: 2012, 2014, 2016 (captain), 2017
Arjuna Award: 2013
Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna: 2018
Sir Garfield Sobers Award for ICC Men’s Cricketer of the Decade
Virat Kohli plays IPL for Royal Challengers Banglore ( RCB ) a team owned by United Spirits Limited , a Diageo Group Company which is the largest Indian Alcoholic Beverage Company . RCB has never won an IPl but has managed to reach in finals one time and lost .
He is very Aggressive on Field and uses the name of ben stokes frequently .
|Past Girlfriends ( Rumours )||Sarah Jane Dias|
|Virat Kohli Wife||Anushka Sharma|
|Married||11 December , 2017|
|School||Vidya Bharti Public School , Delhi|
Saviour Convent Senior Secondary School , Paschim Vihar , Delhi
|Educational Qualification||12th Class|
|Virat kohli Parents||Father – Late Prem Kohli ( Criminal Lawyer )|
Mother – Saroj Kohli ( Homemaker )
Sister – Bhawna Kohli
Brother – Vikas Kohli
Virat Kohli Records
- Virat Kohli Scored a 100 in 2011 World Cup Debut
- After Suresh Raina and Sachin Tendulkar Virat is the third Indian to score 2 ODI Hundreds
- Fastest 100 By an Indian ( 100 in 52 Balls against Australia )
- Fastest to score 25 ODI Hundreds
- Fastest to reach 7500 ODI Hundreds
- Fastest to Score 2500 Runs
- Virat Kohli First Indian Player to Score 3 Consecutive Centuries in ODI Cricket
- First Captain to register 9 Test Cricket Wins in a Calender Year
- First Indain Test Skipper to score a double century in Test Cricket
- In 205 Innings Fastest to score 10000 ODI Runs
- Scored 235 in Test Highest by an Indian Captain
- In 2011 He showed middle finger to Sydney Crowd who were abusing him during his first tour to Australia .
- In 2013 in the match RCB VS KKR Kohli and Gautam Gambhir fought with each other . Virat Kohli was declared out and made several remarks which triggered Gautam Gambhir .
- Before 2015 World Cup BCCI has made a new rule that Players will not stay with their wifes or girlfriends but Virat Kohli continued to stay in the same hotel room as his girlfriend Anushka Sharma .
- Anil was named as Indian Cricket Team’s coach in June 2016 , and there were many reports that there was very disagreements between Kohli and Kumble . As a result Kumble resigned from the post of Indian Cricket Team Coach .
Virat Kohli Favourite Things
- His Favourite Cricketer is Shane Warne , Joe Root , Sachin Tendulkar , Mahendra Singh Dhoni , David Warner and Chris Gayle .
- His Favourite Cricket Commentator is Harsha Bhogle .
- His Favourite Musicians are Asrar and Eminem .
- His Favourite actors are Johnny Depp , Aamir Khan and Robert Downey Jr .
- His Favourite Actress is Katrina Kaif , Kareena Kapoor and Aishwarya Rai .
- His Favourite is Aston Martin .
- His Favourite Basketball Player is Kobe Byrant .
Early Life and Facts
- When he was 3 Years of Old he was fascinated by Cricket .
- In 2003 Raj Kumar invited Ashish Nehra to his Academy and Virat was given Award for higest run scorer for Delhi in 2002-2003 with 172 runs at an average of 34.40 .
- Nick name Chikoo was given to him by his Delhi State Coach Ajit Choudhary .
- Virat Kohli Favourite subject was History and he hated Maths .
- He is Scared of Hights .
- He won ICC Player of the Year Award In 2012 .
- He doesn’t like Long conversations on Mobile .
- He was Given Padma Shri and Arjuna Award by government of India .
- He wears Black Band on his wrist .
- He is very very aggressive Player .
- He can Sing and has sunged a song “Jo wada Kiya Hai Nibhana Toh padega” .
- He is a Fitness Freak and do daily Exercise .
- On December 11 , 2017 Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma Got Married in Tuscany , Italy .
- He owns a restuarant in Delhi named as “Nueva”.
- He Loves Tattoos and has a Massive number of Tattoos on his Body .
Virat Kohli Cars
Virat Kohli Quotes
“I like people who do not need everyone to like them.”
“When you are fit, you feel as if you can do anything.”
“Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success.”
“I should play and enjoy the game and inspires the next generation.”
“No cricket team in the world depends on one or two players. The team always plays to win.”
“Never give up. Today is hard tomorrow will be worse. But the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.”
“I like to be myself, and I do not pretend. For instance, I do not dress up for occasions, I am what I am.”
“They picture me as someone who is wrong, and eventually that becomes right after a certain point of time.”
“I always dreamt of holding the bat and winning games for India. That was my inspiration to take up cricket.”
“I am a guy who likes to play with intensity. Once that is gone, I do not know what I am going to do on the field.”
“Whatever you want to do, do with full passion and work really hard towards it. do not look anywhere else. There will be a few distractions, but if you can be true to yourself, you will be successful for sure.”
“If you can stay positive in a negative situation you win.”
“The more centuries that I am able to score, the happier I will be.”
“I love playing under pressure. In fact, if there is no pressure, then I am not in the perfect zone.”
“The people you choose to have around you make all the difference. My family and close friends keep me grounded. You have to have a mind of your own and a strong head on your shoulders. Cricket is the most important thing to me, so the rest of it pales in comparison.”
“A fit body gives you confidence. And there is nothing more impressive than a great attitude, which you can wear on your sleeve. But you will have to remember the difference between being rude and being confident.”
“You have to stay fresh and blank in your mind when you go out to bat. You complicate things, and you are gone.”
“Becoming an inspiration for kids is great. I want to inspire them to do whatever they want to.”